At our conference running on the 9th & 10th November 2017, at the Sky City Convention Centre, Auckland we have been able to get a range of payroll SME’s to cover a wide range of payroll topics.
There are 11 workshops on the second day of the conference and delegates get to choose 8 of the 11 workshops. You get to select what workshops you need to use back at your pay office.
Workshops on offer are:
- IRD Workshop – Pin-Ying Liao & Kay Workman, IRD SME’s
- Defining AWE/OWP/8%/RDP and ADP under the Holidays Act – Martin Etherington, Compliance analyst (NZ & AU Payroll) for Xero
- What are the issues to know when faced with Payroll Remediation? – Allan Johnson, Payroll Systems Consultant, Neteffext Limited
- Essential processing, exception and sign off checks for Payroll – Angela Grylls, Payroll SME, NZPPA
- Survival Guide – ‘Changing Payroll’ – Chris Mar, Manager – Strategy & Compliance, Datacom Employer Services
- Defining gross earnings for Holiday Act Calculations – Barbara Houlbrooke, Payroll & HRIS Consultant
- Creating On boarding & Termination Checklists – Justin Ryan, Director EzyPay Limited
- Wages Protection Act 1983 and essential record keeping – David Jenkins, NZPPA CEO
- Excel Skills for Payroll – ACE Training
- Parental Leave (types of leave, timeframes and impact on the Holidays Act – David Jenkins. NZPPA CEO
- Knowing the trend! – 2017 tech update on T&A for Payroll – Alice Kong, CB systems
We encourage delegates to ask questions from workshop SME’s as this ensures you get the answers needed to apply to your payroll.
We still have seats but expect a full house, so secure your seat. To find out more or to book your seat go to: http://www.nzppa.co.nz/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=2518