This year we celebrated our 10th year of running our annual payroll conference and I must apologise, I promised cake and being the organiser that is the one thing I forgot! Putting that aside NZPPA would like to thank the following:
- Datacom for being our platinum sponsor and a strong supporter of developing payroll as a profession in New Zealand. Without their ongoing support we could not subsidise the conference allowing many more attendees to be able to attend. Thank you, Datacom.
- Ramco for being our gold sponsor and for providing the breakfast event on the second day. This is the first time Ramco has been at conference and we appreciate their support and for the great breakfast on day 2 of the conference.
- Affinity for being the sponsor of the annual conference bag and ongoing exhibiter at conference.
- To all the exhibiters, we appreciate your support and being involved in the payroll expo.
- Big thank you to IRD to their ongoing support of our event in helping to keep payroll practitioners informed. Having IRD as the key note speaker, running workshops and present as an exhibiter at the expo was really appreciated by our members.
- Thank you to all the speakers and SME’s that ran workshops during the conference. The attendees were able to select a topic and level that suited them, we had great feedback overall on the selection and range of topics.
- Lastly and of course the most important all attendees, we thank you for your support and we learn from your feedback to keep building our conference as the premier payroll conference event in New Zealand.
Just to let you know for the 11th Annual Payroll Conference that we are moving it forward to be earlier in the year. Also watch out for the 4th Annual Payroll Summit being held in Christchurch next year. Initial details of both events will be released in early 2018.
NZPPA supporting payroll since 2007!